Same Day Service Across Salt Lake, Utah, Weber, Davis, Wasatch, Summit, and Tooele County
Utah Range Stove & Oven Repair
Trust Our Certified Technicians
While Utah has a wide variety of restaurants, there’s nothing like a delicious home-cooked feast or a freshly warmed up take-home pizza. Maybe you’re cooking for your family to have a sit-down dinner together or maybe you’re just warming something up after a long day’s work, either way, a broken stove or oven can throw a big wrench in what might otherwise be a lovely meal. Call Quality Appliance Service to save the evening with our quick and trouble-free stove and oven repair service.
Common Stove/Oven Problems
• Your stove or oven is over-cooking food. Or the opposite, it is undercooking food.
• Excessive burning when cooking.
• The stove or oven are showing “fault codes”.
• The door seals leak when in use.
• You see sparking.
• The self cleaning function is not working correctly.
Stove/Oven Maintenance Tips
• Before activating the self cleaning function, take down racks and wipe down oven of any excess food to shorten cleaning time.
• If you have plug in burners on your stove, make sure they are pushed in all the way after cleaning. Leaving them partially inserted can cause serious problems.
We Repair Many Stove and Oven Brands…
- Magic Chef
- Waste King