Same Day Service Across Salt Lake, Utah, Weber, Davis, Wasatch, Summit, and Tooele County
Utah Dishwasher Repair
Trust Our Certified Technicians
Doing dishes by hand when you lead an active life in Utah can be extremely time-consuming and draining. We at Quality Appliance Service want to see to it that your life isn’t affected by dirty dishes by providing you with our top-notch dishwasher repair service. By enlisting our dishwasher repair services, we will make certain that your time is better spent in personal pursuits as opposed to taking time out of your day to do unnecessary cleaning.
Get Started Now! Contact Us To Get Your Dishwasher Fixed ▸
Common Dishwasher Problems
• Dishwasher is leaking.
• No water is pumping out.
• No water is pumping into the dishwasher.
• Dishwasher runs too long.
• Dishwasher hums and immediately turns off.
• Dishes are not completely clean after washing.
• Glassware remains cloudy.
Dishwasher Maintenance Tips
• Is your dishwasher not cleaning dishes well? Make sure your water is washing at 120 degrees heat.
• It’s a good idea to scrape off all food prior to loading. This may sound like common sense but many of our repairs are due to clogs due to left over food.
Manufacturers recommend using a high quality dishwasher detergent and rinse aid. This will help prolong the life of your dishwasher.
We Repair ManyDishwasher Brands…
- Magic Chef
- Waste King